$326,000 Starting Base Salary
$75,000 Signing Bonus + Student Loan Repayment This is an opportunity to become part of an organization focused on providing comprehensive, quality healthcare through an integrated and collaborative system. Expect to have your practice up and running immediately in this turn-key position working alongside another Internal Medicine Physician and other Primary Care providers.
- Team includes another internal medicine physician, two family practice physicians, and four primary care advanced practice clinicians
- 100% outpatient position with NO CALL
- Opportunity for a flexible 4 day work week
- Employed position offering $326,000 base salary with wRVU production bonuses available after year 3
- Long term income potential $400,000+
- $75,000 signing bonus + $10,000 in relocation assistance
- $50,000 available for student loan repayment
- Benefits, 401(k) plan, malpractice insurance, 4 weeks PTO and 1 week for CME
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
- Enjoy all four seasons - sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters, and vibrant springs
- Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with easy access to the Pacific Crest Trail - hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling and much more!
- Several reputable, highly ranked public schools in the community
- Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2,000 square feet for just $179,000!
- Charming main street with a variety of restaurants and boutiques
- Local year-round events include concerts in the park, balloon fair, art walks, and annual music festival
To be considered for this Internal Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: IM 5144226
For more Internal Medicine opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.