Student Loan Repayment and Stipend Through Training Step into a well-established primary care clinic owned by a supportive, financially stable hospital that has been serving the community for over 100 years. You will be working alongside five other well-respected primary care physicians who pride themselves on providing exceptional, patient-centered care.
- Established patient panel- be busy immediately!
- Over $30 million invested- renovated outpatient pavilion, cancer center with TomoTherapy and nursing home
- 100% outpatient position with NO CALL
- Opportunity for a 4 day work week
- Provide quality patient care by averaging 15 patients per clinic day
- Employed position offering $260,000 starting base salary + 2 year housing stipened
- Guaranteed student loan repayment + stipend through training
- Signing bonus, relocation expenses, full benefits, vacation/CME time + CME allowance, and malpractice
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
- Enjoy the distinct four seasons and NO state sales tax
- Low cost of living (6.5% lower than the US national average)
- Progressive economic environment with low unemployment rate
- Abundance of outdoor activities - golfing, fishing, biking, boating and hunting
- Affordable housing- an average cost of a home is $161,000
- Safe area with a genuine sense of community- great place to raise a family
- Public and private schools – 10:1 student to teacher ratio
- Regional airport less than an hour away
To be considered for this Family Medicine opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Please reference FP 2691339
For more Primary Care opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter@FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.