- An enjoyable work environment with a collaborative team of physicians, NP/PA’s, RN’s, and MA’s.
- New graduates and experienced candidates are welcomed! We have a 5-week orientation to provide incoming physicians with the best onboarding experiences possible.
- Your well-being is important to us: $275,000 to $330,000 earning potential + an extensive benefits package including a generous sign-on bonus, relocation, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), CME, yearly bonuses and more!
- Job requirements: Physician - MD/DO degree REQUIRED; Board Certified/Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- This position is 100% outpatient with a flexible schedule (4 day work week) and NO CALL required. We have clinics ranging from managed care to adult primary care, we will match you to a clinic that best fits your medical and professional goals.
- If you’re compassionate, possess strong communication skills, we want you. We are one of the top physician lead healthcare organizations in Las Vegas, with a network of talented and collaborative medical professionals that can support you in your future goals, whatever they may be.
- Multiple communities in the area to select from! Henderson, Nevada was recently named “One of the Best Cities to Live in America” by Bloomberg Businessweek and has been highlighted by Forbes and the FBI Uniform Crime Report as one of the "Top 10 Safest Cities in the United States". Summerlin, NV has also been named as “One of the Best Places to Live in America” by Money.
- Enjoy year-round activities: hiking, snow skiing within 1 hour, biking, golfing, soccer, NFL football, National Hockey League, professional soccer, boating on Lake Mead, nearby national parks and more!
- Museums, art galleries, fine dining and of course world-class entertainment.
- Low cost of living and NO STATE INCOME TAX, NO school taxes, and property taxes are only 1% of the home’s value.
- Immediate access to the 8th largest airport - McCarran International.
- Universities: UNLV, Nevada School of Medicine and College of Southern Nevada to name a few.
To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: FP 7763585-88 (IND-TR)
For more Family Medicine Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.