- Employment or PRN opportunity with premier not-for-profit organization that has been serving the community for over a century
- Brand New Hybrid ER/UC facility with state-of-the-art technology including Radiology, Imaging, Ultrasound, Pharmacy, Lab, and EPIC EMR with Dragon dictation
- Flexible schedule options – Full-time is 14 ten hour shifts each month with block schedule available with the option of working part-time as well. PRN option available with provider commitment of 12 months (6 shifts per month)
- Multiple needs throughout Albuquerque. Live and practice wherever you wish!
- Employment with Signing Bonus and Full Benefits or PRN with Hourly Rate and Paid Travel (with 12-month commitment)
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, CME and CME allowance. Organization will also provide reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR
- Signing bonus and $10,000 in relocation assistance available or paid travel for PRN physicians (with 12-month commitment)
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine/Internal Medicine with recent ER experience with valid medical license
- Rapidly growing community of nearly 1 million with the surrounding suburbs. Home to UNM-university town with a local medical school and residency programs
- Beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year
- Community sits right outside the beautiful Sandia Mountains; in addition, the community offers immediate access to the Albuquerque basin and the historic Rio Grande River
- Excellent public and private schooling options available
- World-class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting and snow skiing
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to gated communities - Hotwire.com recently named Albuquerque in their 10 ten most affordable places to live
To be considered for this Emergency Medicine Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: EM 4184352
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Emergency Medicine Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.