- Build your own practice
- Enjoy a mix of hospital and office work
- Limited competition in the community – referrals will be coming in from all over the island
- Must complete an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency and be board-certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Benefit from grounded, down to earth people that offer a great sense of community
- Beautiful places to live including apartments, condominiums, and beach homes
- Partake in golf, surfing, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and great nightlife
- Enjoy the longest stretch of beach coastline ranging over 120 miles
- An international airport in the city with daily flights all over the world
- Amazing outdoor recreational activities are abundant in this paradise
- A number of public and private schools (K-12) to choose from on the island
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: DDS 9283822
For more Dentist opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.