Employed Practice Through Seattle’s Premier Children’s Hospital
Inpatient, Multi-Disciplinary Team Approach We are seeking a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to join the Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine Unit (PBMU) at this prestigious hospital-employed practice. Our psychiatrist must be committed to working with a multidisciplinary team in treating a myriad of acute mental health disorders across the full child-adolescent age range. To complement our needs, we would love to have a physician join our team with experience and passion for eating disorders but other areas of special interest are welcome and can be a focus for career development.
- Inpatient practice on this 41-bed pediatric floor with possibilities for various practice models including direct care of a single team (weekday daily census of 6-7 patients) and collaboration with advanced practice clinicians in the care of larger numbers of patients
- Non-faculty practice, board eligible/board certified, fellowship trained
- Flexibility in scheduling your shift if you wish 7on/7off; or 5 days straight, but we do need weekend coverage
- Outstanding and highly-engaged nursing and floor staff, structured milieu treatment, and ready access to medical interventions and both specialty medical and psychological/psychiatric consultation make this an appealing position
- Our chosen candidate in time may also elect to divide time between inpatient care and acting as an Acute Psychiatric Specialist Consulting Liaison with the Emergency Department, the Acute Care clinic or providing tele-medicine consults to community hospitals and emergency departments
- Consideration given for a physician desiring a less than 1.0 FTE who would just want weekends
- Employed opportunity with extensive benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, covering between 90-100% of the premium costs; great work/life with paid vacation (18 days); holidays (10 days); sick (10 days); personal days (6 days) for an annual accrual of 44 days
- We offer 401(a) & 457(b) retirement plans, paid CME/time off, malpractice, relocation and more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
- With no personal income tax, Washington State is just one of seven in the US to save you money
- You’re never at a lack of things to do from enjoying miles of coastline, hiking, biking, boating, museums, world-class restaurants, professional sports (NFL Football, MLB Baseball & Pro Soccer), fishing and hunting just some of the variety of things to do in the Seattle area
- With several to choose from, the greater Seattle K-12 schools rated “9-10” by Great Schools for your child’s education - higher education boasts the University of Washington and Seattle University
- The Seattle home market has a variety of homes to suit your lifestyle and budget and the hospital offers a new lending program specifically for physicians
- Sea-Tac International Airport is just 15 miles south of the city and flies to 91 domestic cities and 28 international locations
To be considered for this Psychiatry opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: P 10994032
For more Psychiatric opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.