Just One Hour from Washington DCAbout the Position:
Our client in Northwestern Maryland is actively recruiting for Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists to work in a private practice model in their growing inpatient, and outpatient programs. The demand for psychiatry services greatly exceeds the capacity of their current staff, and the needs of the community continue to grow. The organization has possibilities for inpatient only child and adolescent psychiatry, outpatient only, traditional mix of both. Adult psychiatry is available for outpatient, inpatient, or traditional as well.This would be an employed position, paid malpractice, full benefits.Requirements/Qualifications:
- Must have M.D. or foreign degree equivalent with ECFMG certification, have completed 4 years of psychiatry residency training or 3 years of psychiatry residency plus 1 year of psychiatry fellowship training, and have or be able to obtain a Maryland medical license.
- Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Visa sponsorship is available.
- Psychiatrists are required to participate in the on-call rotation for weekends every 6 - 7 weeks.
- The city is a family oriented, friendly community in scenic Western Maryland
- Minutes from Civil War Battlefields (Antietam, Gettysburg, Monocracy and Harpers Ferry), C&O Canal (180 mile biking/walking trail), Potomac River, the Appalachian Trail and Whitetail Ski Resort
- Great recreational, cultural and historic area
- Wonderful symphony and art museum, excellent schools and affordable housing are all part of the lifestyle amenities our community has to offer
- If you crave urban adventure, Washington, D.C., and Baltimore are an hour away
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: CHP 10643867
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.