Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Position - Join Established Team
Cover Just 1 Hospital- Shift Based ScheduleAlign yourself with an organization that can withstand the changes of the healthcare market. Work with a top-notch facility that has been serving the community for over 60 years. Work with an established Anesthesia team that offers shift based schedule, high earning potential, and stability.
- Anesthesia team is recruiting for growth and demand -full-time and part-time CRNA openings
- Flexible, shift based schedule with 10 or 12 hour shifts - call is negotiable and paid
- Cover one hospital - Obstetrics, Neuro, Critical Care, Outpatient Surgery, and Orthopedic cases
- Contract position with negotiable hourly rate - signing bonus or relocation assistance may be provided
- Immediate need - incoming CRNA must have active California license