$499,000+ Verifiable Income — Flexible Work Week
No State Income Tax + Signing Bonus This is large, comprehensive, and locally owned clinic is looking for an Allergy and Immunology Physician to join their team in the state of Alaska! This 65 provider multi-specialty medical group has been providing high level of quality care to the community for the past 57 years. The current Allergy and Immunology Physician enjoys an unparalleled balance between professional satisfaction, financial stability and a great quality of life.
- Turnkey position taking over the practice from the current retiring Allergy & Immunology Physician
- Flexible work week schedule available: 30 hours patient care and 10 hours admin time
- Competitive $325,000 base salary + median MGMA RVU production + quality metric bonus = $499,000+ income
- $65,000 combined signing + relocation bonus
- Employed position offering full benefits, PTO, CME time/allowance, 401(k) and malpractice insurance (occurrence based)
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- No state income tax and no state sales tax
- Charming downtown with a thriving arts community and rich Alaska native culture
- International Airport in Town
- University of Alaska – Fairbanks located right in town
- Family friendly community with a performing arts center, symphony, museums and art galleries
- Excellent school systems including public, private and charter schools
- Plethora of outdoor activities available including hiking, skiing, dog mushing, aurora viewing, fishing, river excursions, hot springs, hunting and wildlife viewing
- Diverse and affordable housing available: 5 bed, 4 baths, 2,516 sq. ft. on a 1.67 acre lot size for $219,000!
- Easy access to Anchorage and Denali National Park
To be considered for this Allergy & Immunology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: A 981085
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Allergy & Immunology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.