Southern New Mexico Faculty Position
Brand New Family Practice Residency
Student Loan Forgiveness, Generous Paid Time Off, Signing Bonus
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to join a new Family Medicine residency program and work for an organization prides itself on being a center where patients choose to come, physicians want to practice, and people want to work. Position offers high earning potential, professional growth opportunities, supportive colleagues and more:
- Family Practice Faculty Physician opportunity- candidates must have Family Practice residency training and interest in working in an Academic setting.
- State-of-the-art campus with cutting edge technology- hospital, medical office building with Primary Care and Subspecialty services, radiology/imaging, lab, pharmacy, and urgent care all located in one location! Epic EMR fully implemented throughout entire facilities.
- Negotiable $250,000+ Base Salary with upside bonus potential
- Executive-level benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, generous paid time off package, $5,000 annual CME allowance, retirement with matching, pension, paid malpractice with paid malpractice tail provided.
- First-rate retirement – 403b and 457b with matching
- Student loan forgiveness available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
This beautiful Southern New Mexico community provides a relaxed lifestyle that allows for an escape from the hustle and bustle of high-cost metropolitan living and traffic. This charming community offers all the amenities you could ask for: with great shopping and food, cultural landmarks, music festivals, yearly events, parades, and endless outdoor activities.
- Perfect climate! Area boasts over 330 days of sunshine per year, outstanding air quality that is the best in the United States, and an average temperature of 72 degrees
- The community provides close proximity to Las Cruces, New Mexico and El Paso, Texas. Las Cruces is less than an hours drive and El Paso is a 90 minute drive away.
- Outdoor activities for the family include golf courses, parks, museums, and ski resorts
- Great schooling options – public and private schools ranked “8” or higher according to greatschools.com - a community college is located in town and the 3rd largest university in the state is just minutes away
Job ID: FP 6632331