- Expired: May 03, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maintenance Mechanic Supervisor
Fidelis Logistics is a Veteran-owned company in the Third-Party Logistics (3PL) business with locations across the country, specializing in operating high-velocity distribution, warehousing, and remanufacturing operations. Our primary objective as a company is to enrich the lives of our employees in the pursuit of running a highly successful business for our customers and shareholders. We are hiring a maintenance Mechanic Supervisor to lead our maintenance preventive and repairing program under the direction of the Plant Manager.
Benefits at Fidelis Logistics
- Competitive Compensation based on Industry Standards
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holiday
- Open Career Paths and Upward Mobility
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborates with plant manager on all maintenance needs
- This is a working Supervisor role, so you will be performing maintenance tasks, doing PMs, and troubleshooting
- Improves function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by studying performance results
- Flexible work schedule based on the facility’s operational or downtime needs
- Safe work practice and maintains a safety-first culture
- Schedules and executes preventive maintenance via CMMS
- Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program
- Maintaining and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts
- Repair, maintain mechanical and hydraulic components of production machines and equipment.
- Understanding of PLC programs, troubleshoot ladder logic, components, and communications modules
- Repairs broken parts, using brazing, soldering, and welding equipment hand tools. Experience with MIG/ARC welding is needed
- May modify computer-controlled motion of robot, applying knowledge of program commands and using robot controller teach pendant.
- May set up and operate metalworking tools, like lathe, drill press, or grinder, to make or repair parts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5 years of work experience as a maintenance mechanic and 2 years in a supervisor role with strong leadership abilities
- Must have a strong knowledge in Electrical Troubleshooting, PLCs, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- You must be able to read schematics, use a voltmeter, and understand PLCs and ladder logic. Robotics experience is a plus!
- Knowledge and understanding of managing a CMMS system an managing a maintenance program.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Vocational Training in Industrial Mechanics and/or Electrical Program.
- Basic Welding Skills
- Bi-Lingual is strongly preferred
- Must be flexible! You will need to help troubleshoot over the phone, but will also be expected to come in during off hours for emergencies, cover absences, etc. There will be some weekend work involved.
All applicants will receive confirmation of application within 24 hours of submittal. Potential Candidates will go through a phone screen and a in person interview before candidate is chosen.
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Mechanic Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.