Housekeeping Attendant I
Summary of Responsibilities
The Housekeeping Attendant will work with our Housekeeping team to maintain standards of cleanliness throughout the Club property.
Enhancing the lives of Members and Guests with ‘WOW’ moments they can’t live without.
- Maintain cleanliness throughout Fiddler’s Elbow property, Clubhouse, PGA building, Tennis Hut, Pro Shop, The Bridge, Halfway Houses, Forest House, Homes on property, Aquatics, etc.
- Participate in daily pre-shift briefings with housekeeping staff
- Refer Member/Guest complaints to Clubhouse Manager
- Maintain neat and professional appearance
- Follow schedule as posted
- Arrive on time and dressed in appropriate uniform
- Comply with sanitation and cleanliness standards
- Take out garbage and dispose in appropriate location
- Mop, sweep, dust all areas of Fiddler’s property
- Assist with basic repair of vacuums and other items
- Assist with set up and breakdown of holiday decorations
- Adhere to checklists provided by Housekeeping Manager
- Let Supervisor know of any supplies needed
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Housekeeping Manager
- Attention to Detail
- Service Orientation
- High School or equivalent degree preferred
- 3 months previous related experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred (English & Spanish)
Required Qualifications/Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to frequently lift approximately 25 pounds, occasionally lift 50+ pounds
- Must be able to frequently bend, reach, stoop, wipe and climb stairs
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Must be a team player; possess the ability to collaborate and work well with others
- Ability to work indoors & outdoors, days and evenings
- Must be able to work weekends and holiday hours
- Meals Provided
- Uniform Provided
- Staff Development Opportunities
- Employee Outings
- Golf, Tennis/Paddle, Yoga Privileges
- FSA & DC
- Exposure to varying weather elements; extreme heat & cold, wind, rain, etc.
- Use of machinery and equipment
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals
- FLSA Non-Exempt
- Part time
Fiddler s Elbow Golf And Country Club IncBedminster, NJ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.