- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Greater Milwaukee Area
RN Position: LTACH & Vent
Total Hours: 36 Hours
Hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
Contract Length: 8 Weeks (13 Weeks available)
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
LTAC, Step-Down, Med-Surg, Critical Care, Clinical experience
Pay Rate: $43.25 x 36 hrs = $1,557
Total Package: $2,901
Local Rate: $76 x 36 hrs = $2,736
*Module Pay is flat fee of $250.
**Module Pay is paid once RN has completed 2 full weeks of work.
- Vent & Trach experience
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate systems.
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
Valid State RN License required or Compact License
BLS & ACLS
Job Types: Travel nursing, Contract
Salary: $2,901.00 per week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Acute care
- Long term care
- Rehabilitation center
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
We’re here to be your trusted partner and ensure you have the very best experience with us.
HealthcareView all jobs at Fidé
Get fresh LTAC Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!