- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Responsible for conducting assembly and other manufacturing activities according to documented procedures, written and verbal instructions.
· Troubleshooting manufacturing activities and for reporting problems appropriately.
· Ensuring that documents are completed correctly, product is identified and that production areas are kept clean and organized.
· Conducting all activities in a safe and responsible manner and for achieving consistent attendance.
· Ability to read mechanical drawings and use basic tools including calipers, micrometers, associated test equipment and reading a tape measure preferred; will train
· Have good dexterity skills, works with assembly of fiber and small component parts
· Good work ethic, positive attitude; dependable
· Ability to understand and follow written and verbal directions from a work cell team leader and production manager
Must be able to work with other in a work cell manufacturing environment; prefer an individual with some manufacturing experience and understands GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
· Ability to communicate problems to management
· Possesses the attitude to work as a team player with other associates in a lean work cell environment
· Must possess a level of dexterity skills working with small component parts in Assembly
· Have the ability to work a flexible work schedule with regular overtime offering
· Must be dependable
· Ability to read blueprint drawings and follow manufacturing process instructions; will train if necessary
At the core of our success are our employees or partners. The company's history of growth has contributed to a stable and positive work environment. We pride ourselves on our long employee tenure which has been the basis to establishing and maintaining our highly skilled and experienced workforce.
Fiberoptic Components, LLC
2 Spratt Technology DrSterling, MA
Get fresh Assembler Mechanical jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.