Project Management Internship
- Posted: over a month ago
ABOUT THE JOB
In this role you will support our Project Management/Engineering team to leverage and further develop engineering talent & project management skills to support Fiberon’s Growth in both business & the community and also learn how Fiberon supports sustainability through recycling waste streams.
- Support Greenfield Manufacturing Site Project to add Poly Film Recycling & Composite Decking Lines and associated utilities (air, power, chilled water) by Nov-2021. Activities will include process design/layout support and vendor/supplier interface.
- Support development of project to replace existing wood drying system with new more energy efficient technology
- Support Poly Storage Warehouse Expansion Projects at NC Recycling Facility
- Ability to problem solve effectively through gathering relevant information from multiple sources to arrive at a conclusion.
- Apply and gain essential engineering knowledge through project delivery
- Develop and improve interpersonal skills
- Develop technical business skills
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: ·
- Working to obtain Engineering Degree in either Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical Discipline
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or similar process system design/layout software
- Working knowledge of 3D Modeling Software
- Interest in Manufacturing
- Culture committed to work-life balance
- Programs in place to support professional development and career growth
- Stock purchase program and charitable gift matching
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Products
- Wear your jeans to work!
Health, Safety, and Environmental:
Fiberon is committed to providing a safe workplace and promoting the health and safety of its associates. Workplace safety and managing the operation of our company in an environmentally responsible manner is the responsibility of each associate. Associates are responsible for participating in our Company’s incident and injury prevention programs as well as our Company’s environmental programs. All associates must comply with our environmental, health and safety policies and procedures as well as federal, state and local regulations.
Fortune Brands Outdoor & Security is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Outdoor & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Outdoor & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
AddressNew London, NC
TechnologyView all jobs at Fiberon