Business Analyst - HR Finance Systems
Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Work with the Finance, Audit, Loss Prevention, and Human Resources teams to identify goals, gather and organize data, analyze current processes, and document best standard operation procedures to improve efficiencies through Information Technology.
- Partner with our Finance and Human Resource stakeholders to understand and articulate business priorities and strategies, and translate them into enablement roadmaps, initiatives and designs that can be effectively realized within given time, technical and business constraints
- Define and architect solutions that meet and exceed the needs of our business partners, including identification and deployment of system capabilities that enable innovation, deeper insights/analytics and automation
- Ensure new and enhanced application features, functions and capabilities are prioritized and applied to maximize business value (Product Ownership)
- Drive and Influence the IT future technology footprint, develop roadmap and phased transition approach to enable the company's future success
- Provide expertise as needed to address business, process and technical opportunities and challenges, including reporting and analytics
- Define, develop, maintain, and communicate the future platform strategy to all levels including the company IT Leadership and Executive teams
- Lead and realize systems development, including enhancements, major initiatives and remediation of chronic issues
- Design and implement change management plans to ensure adoption of process improvement changes and technology solutions across the organization
- Lead multiple projects including business requirement gathering, establishing user acceptance baselines as well as documenting both functional and technical processes and design
- Prioritize and balance enhancement and maintenance workload to deliver larger business gains and improving application reliability
- Well organized documentation of both system and business processes in and surrounding the application
- Keep skills updated and remain proactively aware of happenings and current events in the industry
- Lead and participate in resolving cross-functional and cross-system issues across technical and business process teams
- Mentor, educate, and train colleagues as requested
- 5+ years of professional experience with financial, payroll, and human resource systems
- Proven history and results of partnering with business stakeholders to clearly define, prioritize and realize technology enablement solutions that create significant business value
- Enthusiasm to start with big picture concepts and see them through to successful delivery with a willingness to support the detailed level of execution to ensure success
- Innovative and able to quickly adopt new skills and solutions
- Experience leading workshops and requirement gathering sessions
- Excellent documentation skills
- Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
- Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirit
- Thrives in working at a fast pace, is self-directed, and able to manage multiple concurrent competing challenges, issues and priorities
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Technology, Engineering, Math, or equivalent practical experience in infrastructure or technical support.
- At least 5-7 years of relevant IT or technology solutions architecture roles in corp system Infrastructure Support and/or Application Support areas
- Experience in supporting large-scale infrastructure environments.
- Experience in acquiring and advocating for business and security needs.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, Technically creative and open-minded, Broad understanding of information technology topics.
- Excellent communication and people engagement skills, Demonstrated ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs.
- Familiar with knowledgebase updates to bolster technical documentation requirements
- Strong business and financial acumen; with a keen ability to analyze KPIs and other metrics to determine areas of opportunity
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills, with a willingness to get into the details of complex problems and drive creative solutions
- Superior organizational, interpersonal, and collaborative skills to work effectively with internal and external teams
- Strong creative thinking skills with the ability to work in an ambiguous environment
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Get fresh HR Finance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.