General Labor – 2nd and 3rd Shifts
Work for a company near Wyoming, MI that makes environmentally friendly materials product out of recycled materials. Friendly supervisors and a great opportunity for growth within the company. Employees may listen to music with company-provided headphones. This is a great long-term position with the opportunity to get hired in - Apply today!
General Labor Worker Job Details:
- Unload, stack, and pack condensed paper materials
- Sorting through papers to remove material that cannot be recycled (plastic, etc).
- Other duties as needed: sweeping, inventory counts, etc.
- Most work is performed with a small team while some work is performed individually
General Labor Worker Requirements:
- Products vary in size; typical lifting requirements 25lbs
- Ability to work in a loud environment
- Tobacco-free facility
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Training
- Health Insurance Plans
- Friendly Staff
- $100 Referral Bonus Plan
- Easy Hiring Process
Not the right fit? We have a variety of jobs available with different shifts, pay, experience, environments, and locations. Apply online at https://fettig.jobs
Why Work Here?As one of West Michigan's top employment agencies, we are in the business of matching hard workers, like you, with some of the most sought-after employers in the area. To us, you are more than just another employee. We care about your interests and we can help match you with a company that needs your skills.
Fettig has immediate openings and over 100 jobs available! Apply now to learn more about our opportunities! Text or Call: 616-975-3011