Regional Sales Manager
Fetch Package Charleston, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our team here at Fetch. As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be primarily responsible for revenue generation through strategic alliances with the multifamily real estate industry at large. You will identify opportunities to increase sales and profitability, with responsibilities directly related to making sales which includes: meeting coordination, open and consistent communication, providing subject matter expertise, advising customers on product suitability, preparing proposals, presentations, pricing and contracts, developing strategic plans related to the customer, their solution, and the collaborative growth strategy.
You will assume the role of customer liaison and client lead while working in tandem with the local account management and operations teams. You will be nurturing relationships with the C-Suite to the property managers and owners to ensure overall client satisfaction.
The position is an exciting opportunity to join early and be an integral part of the success of a venture-backed startup. Join us as we scale Fetch across the country and address the biggest pain point in the multifamily industry.
What You'll Do
- Involved in overall sales strategy and market analysis reporting
- Develop, nurture, and maintain relationships with local, regional and national management companies, developers and ownership groups.
- Monitor current and future competing products/services, sales and marketing activities.
- Work collaboratively with sales team members and across departments to grow within our current client base and ensure client satisfaction with Fetch services.
- Secure executive level sales meetings, manage contact negotiations and close deals.
- Maintain active sales pipeline and update CRM in accordance with any changes.
- Serve as subject matter expert and communicate best practices and personal/professional development opportunities for the team.
- Champion client's agreement to purchase through order and implementation phases.
- Act as a brand ambassador while representing the company at industry conferences and networking events.
- Travel as required and deemed necessary.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of sales experience within the multifamily real estate industry strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of high-performance sales experience within fast-growth enterprise B2B sales environments.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives and closing C-level executive sales.
- Proficiency in G-suite applications and Salesforce CRM.
- Experience opening entirely new markets or launching first-to-market solutions preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Self Starter and strategic thinker
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Work from home! (Fetch is based in Austin, TX)
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- 100% paid Medical Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
BusinessView all jobs at Fetch Package