Regional Account Executive
- Paid Time Off
We are looking for a Regional Account Executive to join our team here at Fetch. In this role, you will be responsible for nurturing relationships with current customers, driving customer success and expansion, and seeking out new customers in your assigned region. Your ability to understand customer needs and develop strategic solutions will be key to fostering client satisfaction and achieving sales targets.
What you'll do:
- Manage and grow existing customer relationships, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Identify opportunities for expanding partnerships with existing clients, positioning our service to match their ongoing needs.
- Develop and execute regional sales strategies to attract and acquire new customers.
- Conduct regular check-ins and provide routine updates to current clients about our service.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure client needs are being met and any issues are promptly resolved.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations to both existing and new clients.
- Regularly report on account status, sales activities, opportunities, and forecasts to management.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and evolving customer needs to inform sales strategy.
What you'll need:
- Proven experience as an Account Executive or similar role in sales or account management.
- Experience working within the multifamily industry.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Strong understanding of customer requirements and market trends.
- Ability to work independently, manage large, diverse customer portfolios, and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Ability to travel as required to meet clients or attend industry events.
- Flexible work schedule with eligibility to work remotely
- Unlimited vacation
- Comprehensive compensation as well as benefits package
At Fetch, we are always looking for awesome people to join our growing team. If you think you’re the right fit for this position, apply today. We’d love to hear from you!
Fetch is an equal opportunity employer, all applicants will be considered without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, disabilities, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Fetch PackageWashington, DC
Get fresh Regional Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.