- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Pay Rate: $18.50/hr.
Location: 1921 W Fulton St, Chicago, IL 60612
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday 11:45am-9pm
Job Type: Full-time
Join the first off-site package management solution for apartment buildings. At Fetch, we communicate directly with apartment residents to coordinate door-to-door package delivery, ensuring a stress-free and convenient experience.
As a Delivery Driver, you will report to our warehouse helping maintain a safe work environment, completing fleet inspections, executing route inventory audits, and delivering a mix of small and oversized packages within scheduled windows to communities. Additional responsibilities can be processing packages, picking routes and performing inventory audits on a case-by-case basis. The ideal candidate is driven for self-improvement, thrives in a fast-paced work environment, and is a great communicator.
Fetch is a company of people taking care of people– just like our clients we take care of our employees. At Fetch, we’re very proud of the team we’ve assembled and are lucky to have a group of incredibly hard workers. If you think you’re the right fit for this position, apply today. We’re always looking for awesome people to join our growing team.
What you'll need:
- At least two years of experience operating a motor vehicle
- At least one year of experience in a job requiring package delivery
- Comfort operating a variety of large vehicles, including, but not limited to:
- Cargo vans
- Sprinter vans
- 14’ to 20’ box trucks (non CDL)
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- A smartphone with a paid plan to use delivery apps
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail to ensure packages are delivered accurately and on time
- Comfortable working in indoor and outdoor environments in various weather conditions
- Proficient in using smartphones and other delivery technology
Physical Demands and Abilities:
- Regularly lift and move parcels during dispatch, load up and delivery
- Lift parcels that weigh up to 150lbs via material equipment or team lift
- Deliver routes containing up to 150 packages across multiple apartment communities
- The ability to crouch, kneel, and stand regularly throughout shifts
- Move loads of parcels to and from delivery cargo vans and throughout communities on deliveries
- The ability to lift and travel up stairs for delivery when necessary
- Close, distance, and peripheral vision, along with depth perception, required for safe driving
- Operate hand-activated pallet jacks and convertible push trucks
What we’ll deliver on:
Benefit package available for all full-time employees:
We offer competitive pay rates, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), AD&D/STD/LTD, and paid time off. We also pay weekly.
Fetch is an equal opportunity employer, all applicants will be considered without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, disabilities, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Fetch PackageChicago, IL
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.