- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Festool 90+ year Tradition
Festool is a family-owned business that has been developing innovative, precision-engineered and durable power tool solutions for nearly a century. Founded in Germany in 1925, Festool is a leading manufacturer of power tools, known for its systems-based approach to power tools that are designed for efficiency and high performance. Festool's mission, Built Better To Build Better, focuses on creating better tools that empower professional tradespeople to elevate their skills and deliver outstanding results by helping them build cleaner, faster, smarterbetter.
For more information, visit www.festoolusa.com or www.festoolcanada.com.
Work with Festool
Festool is growing fast and looking for proactive, talented and energetic individuals who want to grow with us. We are a customer-centric organization that cares for our team members and stays true to our guiding principles. We are seeking high-performing individuals who are just as passionate about exceeding customers' expectations as we are. If you exude passion, creativity, commitment, and fun then we are the place for you!
The driving force behind constant business growth is the presence of skilled and dedicated project managers. We're searching for a highly skilled project manager to contribute to TTS/Festool's growth. The Project Manager will be responsible for championing, facilitating, and ensuring the successful completion of assigned company initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. The Project Manager will be expected to prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels regularly, ensuring the progression that we seek is achieved.
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that the project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resourcesincluding third-party vendors and researchers
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as neededescalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
- Oversees major infrastructure repair and renovations projects
- Manage bid processes up-to and including the selection of vendors and basic contract negotiation
- Assists with the development of departmental budgets, including capital, operating and construction budgets
- Work on special projects as assigned
Minimum requirements to competently perform the key responsibilities of this job in terms of educational background, work experience, licenses/certifications or other knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- BA/BS degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a project management field
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Ability to travel both locally and globally, as necessary
- Professional certificationincluding PMP/PRINCE II
- Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members' capabilities and skill sets.
- Ability to interact and negotiate with mid to senior-level management
- Experience with various project management software platforms, Planisware preferred.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
TTS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Physical: For each physical demand in the job, describe the job activity involved.
If appropriate, describe accommodations which may be available.
% of Time
* (Frequency: hourly / daily / weekly / occasional / infrequent)
Repetitive Hand Movement
Typing, Use of handtools
Repetitive Foot Movement
Phone and personal interactions
Phone and personal interactions
Computer and paperwork
Environmental: For each environmental condition in the job, describe the conditions involved. If appropriate, describe accommodations which may be available.
* Indicate either condition listed in the Environmental column, or Normal or None if applicable.
AddressBoone County, IN
Get fresh Business Development Construction jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.