Supply Network Planner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why Festo has become the 'Employer of Choice'
Our new State-of-the-Art Facility in Mason is exceptional and so are our Employees! We have a fully automated warehousing system and a completely air-conditioned facility.
We pride ourselves on providing our employees with an excellent benefits package including, Great insurance plans, 401k match, Tuition Reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
We know that Success is built with teamwork and open communication. We have a work environment that encourages employee engagement and dialogue.
We are constantly evaluating our processes in an effort to continuously improve. We know that to be #1, we need to constantly be improving.
- Festo is a learning environment. We support employees growing and learning new information, technology, processes, etc.
As part of the Supply Network Planning (SNP) at Festo Corporation, The Supply Network Planner will use SNP module of SAP APO or MD61 to plan inventory via the "Demand Plan" for local consumption which is manufactured across a global network of GPC's (factories) and serviced by RSC in Mason including identification and resolution of capacity planning constraints. Key Responsibilities include:
- Management of Labor Planning Model including intake of new CS projects to identify project volume, timing, and expected labor impacts while sustaining future expectations
- Supports customer and project planning through partnership with Sales, NPI, Engineering, Demand Planning, MM, and COM including MTO/MTS, forecasting, and SS requests
- Support integration of APO into additional locations
- Manage planning requirements through MD61 and APO
- Conducts Supply Network planning for defined product groups - analyses the gaps between demand plan and consumption; determines the scale of stock transfers, stock adjustment on cost centers, customer solutions demand etc. and considers them in the SNP
- Executes planning for configurable products in the relevant production plant - top level as well as sub components
- Handling of Alerts, CIP, and PPA
- Design and implementation of continuous improvement
- Knows and communicates the supply chain restrictions - analyzes the critical path in supply chain; considers capacity bottleneck in the production plants and Festo vendors
- Evaluates together with Demand Planning the Biggest Changes and defines measures for closing the gaps
- Leads Demand and Supply alignment meetings/ Pre-S&OP meeting, support with CS Performance Dashboard
- Provides structured information for the Sales and Operations (S&OP) process, including rough cut capacity planning and decision escalations
- Prevents bull whip effects - analyzes the deviation origin (e.g. sales campaigns, lot size effects etc.) and adjusts the SNP accordingly
- Ensures the correct determination of the supply source
- Planning related master data maintenance and updates (SNP Planer, Planning Key,…)
- Monitors monthly the SNP KPIs, forecast accuracy and forecast bias, and defines actions to achieve the target level
- Supports customer planning with supply chain related information and SNP initialization
- Supports NAM large order team as supply chain leader; first contact person for customer projects over 250K USD communicated to HQ, working closely with Sales counterpart
- Support integration and future requirements of CUP² process
- May execute early warnings including monthly monitoring report
- Core member of the monthly supply planning meetings with Product Management
- Responsible for initializing SNP planning within the Product Transfer Approval process, Engineering Change process, Life Cycle and Phase-in and Phase-out processes
- Support Inventory optimization efforts as needed- Scrap, returns, RoC management
- Conducts ah-hoc analysis requests, forecasts, KPIs/Metrics, and reports within Supply Chain using BI and SAP R/3, established tools & process, and using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Visio, Access)
4 to 5 years of Supply Planning across a global network preferably from a global company utilizing world class planning and execution processes of APO (DP/SNP)
SAP r/3 planning proficiency (MM, PP), and Advanced Planning Systems (SAP APO) minimum 2 years of SNP or DP experience
Ability to work with large amount of data via Excel and Microsoft Access
Ability to effectively present information to top management, and various stakeholders
Experience in obsolescence management and inventory planning.
Demonstrated ability to lead decision-making process for cross-functional teams, and to exercise independent judgment on decisions involving business risk.
Up to 25% domestic and international travel is expected.
BusinessView all jobs at Festo Corporation