Class A CDL Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a CDL driver, you will assist our skilled labor team in the completion of projects in a timely manner. Collaborating with the management and field teams, you will ensure the accurate and on time delivery of materials or equipment. The CDL driver is a crucial role in ensuring that projects have the materials needed for success. The following descriptions are representative of, but not limited to, the expectations for the position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Safely driving and hauling equipment, trailers and trucks to job sites as needed
- Ability to safely unload and load trailers or materials
- Make all deliveries within the time parameters set by management
- Collaborating with supervisors and management to schedule routes
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date logs and paperwork
- Other relevant tasks as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience with driving/hauling
- Valid CDL- A and a clean driving record required
- Basic operating skills
- Willingness to learn and follow all safety policies and requirements
- Knowledge or experience in the construction industry preferred
Overnight travel may be required for this position as the employee must be willing to travel to surrounding job sites. F&B will compensate a per diem for travel and overnight stay if applicable.
As a CDL Driver, you will be subject to various work environments. Environments include but are not limited to the following: high/low temperatures, areas close to traffic, loud and frequent noises, confined spaces, heights, indoor/outdoor settings.
Fessler & Bowman is proud to provide non-union Team Members with the following benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with company contributions
Fessler & Bowman Team Members that are part of a union will receive benefits from the appropriate union.
The recruitment process will include a phone screen, in-person meeting, and a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Fessler & Bowman is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fessler & Bowman Inc
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Fessler & Bowman Inc