BILINGUAL - Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Administrative Assistant Reports To: Regional HR Manager
Company: Fessler & Bowman, Inc. Exempt/Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt
Founded in 1963 by Don Fessler & George Bowman, Fessler & Bowman, Inc. has grown from a residential flatwork & basement wall contractor to a top 100 Commercial Concrete Contractor recognized across the nation. Keeping customer satisfaction as our fundamental core value has allowed Fessler & Bowman, Inc. to prosper for nearly six decades.
Our Culture & Philosophy:
Fessler & Bowman is a fast-paced and culture-focused industry leader in specialty concrete and civil earthwork. When we talk about culture at F&B, it is not just a plaque hanging in our lobby. Our values are our driving force and have allowed us to build a phenomenal team delivering best in class products to our customers.
- Open & Constructive
- Take Pride in Our Product
- Relentless Commitment
- Care About Our Customers
- Team Success
The Administrative Assistant is an important piece of the HR Department. Working collaboratively with HR Specialists, Talent Acquisition Specialists and HR Managers, the AA will assist in projects and daily management of the HR function. The descriptions below are representative of, but not limited to, the duties and responsibilities for this position.
Five Key Roles of the Administrative Assistant:
- Respond to HR related inquiries and requests, both internal and external
- Conduct new hire orientations and assist with new hire paperwork, including updating new hire records and documents
- Assist with the onboarding process for both office and field employees
- Benefits enrollment for current employees- explanation of benefits and assistance with enrolling
- Work closely with the Regional HR Manager to create strategies, implement plans, and monitor current processes
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with scheduling activities for meetings, interviews, and HR events
- Set up eAccess accounts and assist with payroll questions/concerns
- Support field and Supervision teams as needed
- Maintain employee records to ensure compliance
- Create reports regarding HR activity as needed
- Assign and record IT assets for employees- both new and current
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Other relevant tasks as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required
- Working towards an applicable degree preferred
- Experience in Human Resources or the construction industry preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish-speaking) REQUIRED
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Travel is required for recruiting purposes- this could include, but is not limited to, career fairs, union halls, job sites and regional offices. F&B will compensate for travel when applicable.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be subject to various work environments. These environments include office and field settings. Employee must be comfortable with sitting for an extended period.
Fessler & Bowman is proud to provide eligible Team Members with the following benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with company contributions
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
The recruitment process will include a phone screen, in-person meeting, and a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Fessler & Bowman Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Fessler & Bowman Inc