We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and general office duties including scheduling, invoicing and follow up calls.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Quote, order processing and invoicing for spare and change parts, machines and service orders in SAGE life and PSIPenta, SkuVault
- Scheduling of services using Microsoft CRM
- Coordinating travel and expense reports for technicians
- Forward documents of all business activities to accounting department
- Follow up with customer regarding overhauls, recommended spare parts, commissioning, training, ect.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Exhibition planning and execution
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Other tasks and duties given by Management
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel (attend shows) and possibly Switzerland corporate (Post Covid 19)
- Experience using Microsoft tools
- Willing to learn IT software (SAGE, PsiPenta, SkuVault, ect.)
Ferrum Packaging Inc.
Why Work Here?For more than 100 years, Ferrum has been a worldwide manufacturer of can seamers for the Beverage, Food and Can making industry. Ferrum can seamers deliver maximum availability and quality, fast set-up and long service life. In addition to round-the-clock worldwide service, Ferrum guarantees extended availability of spare parts. Profit from our experience.
Comprehensive company paid benefits!