APPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
Ferrellgas is seeking a Part-Time Customer Service Specialist to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service through inbound and outbound telephone calls. In addition, you will work with both internal and external customers to ensure a high quality customer service experience and will strive to foster growth. This position will also maintain customer and operational files in compliance with the Ferrellgas document management policy.
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Bonus potential
- Propane discounts
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Handles customer service inbound and outbound telephone calls.
- Works with customers on a daily basis to sustain and improve business relationships.
- Uses fact-finding sales methods to customize Ferrellgas programs and services to meet the customer needs and strives to obtain new business.
- Welcomes walk-in customers with a warm and friendly greeting.
- Ensures accurate account setup, maintenance, and the closing of all customer account information in Salesforce.
- Adheres to the delivery and service guidelines when placing orders.
- Provides first call resolution for all customer inquiries.
- Handles all customer complaints / issues by following our customer complaint resolution policy.
- Performs soft collections for customers on credit hold or past due.
- Completes assigned work lists.
- Adheres to cash handling guidelines
- Handles accounts payable, which includes Pcard monthly statement reconciliation.
- Handles BOL daily and monthly reconciliation in eGas Tracs.
- Adheres to month end inventory policy and procedures including tank inventory spreadsheet.
- Supports customer service related assignments to achieve company goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- 1 year Customer service experience.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong typing and data entry experience.
- Proven telephone communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on team building and developing a positive rapport with company employees at all levels as well as customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Access.
- Ability to get along with others and work within a team environment.
- Genuine commitment to providing superior customer service.
For more than 80 years, people all across America have relied on Ferrellgas for their home, business, grilling, and agricultural propane needs. Why work at Ferrellgas? Because Ferrellgas maintains a friendly, family, competitive atmosphere within a growing organization that currently stands second largest in the U.S. Blue Rhino is a name known throughout the country for propane cylinders used for a variety of reasons, such as for gas grills, camping, patio heaters, outdoor fireplaces and so much more. If you want to be part of a winning Organization, join the Ferrellgas Team today!
Ferrellgas is an equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.