- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Athletic Trainer/ Performance Specialist
Ferraro Spine and Rehabilitation ("FSR") is a multi-disciplinary outpatient medical practice committed to helping patients live without pain and move better than yesterday. Based in Saddle Brook, New Jersey, FSR has served the community for over 25 years.
Our state-of-the-art facility integrates physical therapy, occupational therapy, chiropractic care, acupuncture, and performance training. We have an unwavering commitment to clinical excellence, patient satisfaction, and the career development of our team.
We are looking for a motivated, friendly, and positive individual eager to learn, share their passion for exercise, and assist patients through our holistic approach to wellness and rehabilitation. This position also offers the opportunity to work in our 4,000 SF performance & training facility, Fast Twitch, transitioning patients from acute care to long-term strength and performance. This opportunity will allow for career growth and progression to become full-time with our expanding practice.
As an Athletic Trainer/ Performance Specialist, you will:
- Greet and direct patients through individualized exercise regimens
- Obtain equipment, materials, and supplies for the preparation and maintenance of the facility
- Perform supervised treatment procedures and therapeutic activities
- Apply and administer therapeutic modalities (Electrical Stimulation, Class IV laser, Well-Wave, etc.)
- Assist providers across all disciplines with their patients and treatment sessions
- Communicate with patients on all offers of the practice, including our performance training facility
We are seeking an individual:
- Active NJ state license
- Certification in Personal Training - Sports/Conditioning/Performance are preferred
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, energetic medical office environment
- Organized, responsible, and detail-oriented, capable of taking in new information and processing it accordingly
- Enthusiastic, efficient, and emphatic team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident communicator and effective listener
- Additional earning opportunities working with patients post-care in Fast Twitch
- Generous contribution toward health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k + Match
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing education stipends
- Free access to our 4,000 SF fitness facility and recovery modalities (including a sauna!)
Ferraro Spine and Rehabilitation
AddressSaddle Brook, NJ
Sports and Recreation
Get fresh Exercise Rehabilitation Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.