Fern Exposition & Event Services is a leading National Service Contractor providing services for more than 1,100 exhibitions and events held annually throughout the United States and Canada.
Ranked among the top General Service Contractors, Fern Exposition & Event Services provides a full range of services for Exhibition Organizers and their participating Exhibitors; Convention and Meeting Planners; and Corporate Event and Exhibit Managers.
The Warehouse Supervisor requires an individual that is both a self-starter and self-motivated and can lead a group of full time/part time workers. An effective Warehouse Supervisor is someone who grasps an understanding of our objectives and seeks to exceed those objectives. An individual with these skill sets will be both confident and competent in the role of Warehouse Supervisor.
* Supervise warehouse staff to ensure productivity and work quality
* Assist Operations Manager in daily staffing needs to align with workload and deadlines
* Ensure that proper procedures are followed for safety, processing equipment, labor tracking, project expense coding, updating productivity metrics
* Communicate anticipated equipment and labor needs to Operations Manager for upcoming events
* Understand inventory processes and be able to maintain working inventory of equipment on hand
* Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
* Verbal and Written communication skills
* Ability to lead staff through process improvements and change
* Daily activity is working in a warehouse environment with full time and temporary staff
* Ability to lift 70 plus pounds on a regular basis
* Fork lift certification and experience is required