Fern is seeking an experienced manager to oversee all functions related to exhibitor sales and service, including; exhibitor marketing, product development, order processing, show site services, business processes & technology, exhibit sales, and oversight of our exhibitor logistics business - Fern Transportation.
A successful candidate will have a proven job history of successfully leading complex customer service operations, ideally with direct experience in the trade show industry. The exhibitor experience, as defined by availability of the right products to help them achieve their exhibiting objectives and an exceptional customer service experience, is paramount to our success as an exhibition services provider. The position is key in servicing and growing significant streams of key customer retention considerations.
Direct reports to this position include:
* Manager, Exhibitor Services (oversees backend and technical functions and support)
* Manager, Exhibitor Experience (oversees customer facing services and training)
* Supervisor, Fern Transportation
* Exhibitor Sales (direct oversight of small sales team)
In addition to direct reports, this position works closely with National Sales, Branch Sales, Branch Operations (GM's), Finance & Accounting, and Executive Management in ensuring that all aspects of exhibitor products and services are evolving and being delivered at an exceptionally high level. This position will plan a critical role in implementing new systems currently in development and planning, and a strong understanding of technology will be critical to success.
Background & Skills required:
* Customer service and systems leadership
* Customer feedback measurement administration and resolution
* Proficiency with Salesforce.com
* Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar advance marketing platform
* Broad marketing & sales experience
* Strong technological aptitude
* General business finance and budgeting skills
* Bachelor's Degree or extensive management career experience