Attention Sales Professionals in the meetings, events, and tradeshow industry
Fern, a national exhibition services provider, seeks sales professionals to add to its growing branch and national sales team. We are a growing company known for having an empowered and high performing staff, with an average employee tenure of over 10 years.
In a position of Sales/Production Account Executive you will sell event services to non-profit trade associations, for-profit show organizers, and corporations around the country. This requires the ability to develop relationships with high-level prospects, including CEOs, VPs, and directors.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Finding and selling new business
- Performing sales prospecting activities, including researching best suited prospects and developing strategies to pursue
- Cultivating effective relationships with a broad range of decision makers
- Reporting through our Salesforce.com
- Conducting face-to-face sales meetings
- Entertaining prospects
- Estimating pricing and costs for our services
- Developing proposals and provide presentations
- Serving as Main Fern Contact on Event Orders
- Coordinating Customer Requests, both pre-event and on show site
The successful candidate must be:
> A self-starter who is highly driven to succeed in a sales environment
> A goal-setter with a proven record of meeting deadlines and getting the job done
> Consistent in performing measurable and effective sales activities
> Detail-oriented and organized with excellent follow-up skills
> A strategic thinker who can effectively build high-level relationships
You should only apply if you are a sales performer! We need you to consistently perform sales activity at above average rates.
The successful candidate must have:
> 3-5 years of successful business-to-business sales experience (possibly less if you have direct tradeshow services industry experience)
> Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
> A winning attitude and commitment to growing a book of business
> Excellent computer skills, including the use of MS Office applications and ideally Salesforce.com or another CRM platform
Preferred background employment includes tradeshow/meeting/events/hospitality services providers, convention centers, suppliers to exhibitors and trade associations.
If you're looking for a tremendous opportunity to work for a rapidly growing organization, send your resume to Doug Briscoe at firstname.lastname@example.org