Fern is currently seeking a skilled and enthusiastic person to join our Creative Services team. The applicant must have a keen attention to detail and be comfortable working in high volume periods. Responsibilities include but not limited to: designing and modifying trade show floor plans, providing accurate measurements, and occasionally working directly with a client. The person selected for this role is an important member of the Creative Services team and will work under the direction of the Director of Creative Services. We are looking for a self-starter, with the ability to mutli-task under pressure adn work through tight project deadlines. The position will also involve many extended hours and weekends
* Create and modify even and tradeshow floor plans
* Update ticket tracking in our internal task system, as well as remaining in contact with other department leads regarding projects/deadlines, and any issues requiring attention
* Coordinate updates with both clients and internal staff
* Create aisle carpet plans and cut reports for submission to Carpet Operations
* 2-5 years experience in AutoCAD. Experience with ExpoCAD is a plus
* Must be highly organized, detail oriented, with a sense of urgency and conscious of quality standards. Must handle multiple tasks and priorties.
* Must be comfortable working in a culture/environment that is high pressure, fast-paced, and often offers short execution times.
* Excellent communication skills
* Technical skills with work flow processes and advanced planning for incoming projects.
* Experience with events and tradeshows is a plus
* Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
* Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
* Successful working both as an individual and as part of a team
* Comfortable taking on multiple large, high-profile projects
* Excellent time management, organizational and problem solving skills
* Maintain professional integrity and pursue all initiatives with high levels of energy and attention to detail
* Exceptional writing and oral communication skills
* Adaptable schedule that remains flexible to client and corporate needs. This includes the very real possibility of overtime and weekend hours.