Exhibitor Services Representative - Trade Shows and Events
Fern Expo Columbus, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION TITLE: Exhibitor Services Representative – Trade Shows and Events
LOCATION: Columbus, OH
The Exhibitor Service Representative (ESR) is responsible for providing excellent customer service to all exhibitors before, during, and after the show. This includes preparing all service and product offerings for each show in our order entry systems and assisting exhibitors through the ordering process. In addition, ESRs provide critical event information to exhibitors so that they are prepared to have a successful onsite experience. This position requires some travel to the show site and the ability to work overtime and weekends during peak business periods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to inquiries and requests via phone, email, webchat, and onsite at the event
- Travel locally and nationally to provide onsite exhibitor services at tradeshows
- Assist exhibitors with orders and questions at the Service Desk at the show site
- Perform pre-show and post-show duties including but not limited to:
o Create an online show portal
o Maintain exhibitor list
o Preparing and packing all supplies/equipment needed
o Processing credit card payments
o Processing orders
o Providing production reports for Project Manager
o Customizing move-out notice
o Ensuring that all files, data, and supplies arrive at the show site in a timely manner
o Finalizing payments, outbound bills of lading, and closing show
- Work in conjunction with Project Manager, Freight Representative, Labor Representative, and Account Executive to resolve any issues and ensure all materials and labor are delivered as promised to the exhibitor
- Process Exhibitor orders, receiving reports, labor orders, display, and graphic rental orders, and bills of lading
- Perform collection duties
- Handle customer related issues without direct supervision and escalate issues as necessary
- Identify opportunities to sell Fern products and services to exhibiting organizations
- Other duties as assigned
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two to four years of customer service experience
- Strong computer knowledge, with a proficiency in Microsoft Office/365 products, emphasizing Excel, Word, Outlook, and Teams.
- Ability to learn internal systems (exhibitor portal, graphics system, order system, etc.)
- Must be willing to work both independently and participate as a team player to achieve departmental and company goals
- Ability to balance multiple simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- The successful candidate is confident, assertive, flexible, and required to work well under pressure in a time-critical environment.
- Must be detail-oriented, possessing exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive "can-do" attitude
Fern ExpoWhy Work Here?
Fern is a values-driven organization that is client-focused, growth-oriented, and puts people first in all that we do.
As one of the largest service contractors in North America, Fern is best known for its personalized approach to service. Our experienced team is dedicated to first understanding our client’s objectives, specific to each event, and the broader goals of the client organization. This attitude toward understanding, and then serving, extends to how we engage and serve exhibitors, sponsors, and other event participants. As a result of our personalized approach to service, we deliver the event experience and results that are the most important to each client and participant.
1500 Old Leonard AveColumbus, OH
Arts and Entertainment