Director of Operations
Ferla Bikes Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Unique Career Opportunity - Tech-Savvy Only - Passionate - Hungry to Succeed - Mission Driven
We are looking for:
The Director of Operations will provide leadership and strategic vision to the organization. Handle the day-to-day running of the organization. You will bring operational, managerial, and administrative procedures, reporting structures, and operational controls to the company. The Director of Operations will effectively communicate and foster growth among the executive team and all employees. This is a vital leadership role that will drive results, spur growth and increase the overall efficiency of the corporation.
- Provide management to staff and leadership to the organization that aligns with the company’s business plan and overall strategic vision.
- Handle the day-to-day running of the organization and be the face of the company.
- Assist executive team members in creating, growing, and building a world-class, industry-leading organization.
- Drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective working closely with the CEO and other key executive team members.
- Partner with the CEO to achieve favorable financial results with respect to sales, profitability, cash flow, mergers and acquisitions, systems, reporting, and controls.
- Set challenging and realistic goals for growth, performance, and profitability.
- Create effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes.
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Works with other c-level executives on budgeting, forecasting and resource allocation programs.
- Work closely with the senior management team to create, implement and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems, and company policies all designed to foster growth, profitably and efficiencies within the company.
- Motivate and encourage employees at all levels as one of the key leaders in the company including but not limited to professional staff, management-level employees and executive leadership team members.
- Forge strategic partnerships and relationships with clients, vendors, banks, investors and all other professional business relationships.
- Work with the CEO in the capital raise process, participate in the company’s roadshows. Meet, interact and present information effectively to potential investors and private equity firms.
- Foster a growth-oriented, positive and encouraging environment while keeping employees and management accountable to company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Understanding how Asian business systems work.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Previous experience in operations or other related fields
- Experience working with Direct-to-Consumer Brands
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- An enthusiasm and passion for people and serving the mission
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A team player, and strong problem-solving skills and emotional intelligence
- Operate with proficiency a variety of office equipment to include an office computer, a variety of word processing, spreadsheets, analytical and data management, project management software and applications as well as some graphic and presentation programs
- Strong skill set in prioritizing, strategizing, meeting deadlines and following up on assignments and roles and responsibilities with minimum supervision.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- MBA from Top Business School Preferred
- 5-10 years of executive-level operational experience required.
- 10+ years at the Sr. Operations level is preferred
- Exceptional executive presence, business acumen and presentation skills.
- Budgeting and/or a financially focused mindset are helpful.
- Experience working in bicycle industry "plus"
Business people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other. If you're inspired by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Ferla Bikes is the place for you. We're pioneers in mobile vending business solutions, we help young entrepreneurs to start up their dreams, our goal is to continue to provide support for small businesses, and reduce our environmental and climate impact. Joining Ferla Bikes means you can make an impact on an enormous scale.
Ferla Bikes is a global leader in the design and manufacture of commercial tricycles and cargo bikes. Our mission is to create quality and innovative vending solutions, as well as t We build products we love and take care of our customers. We value our people, making sure we put the best team on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality. At Ferla Bikes we are changing the reality of Street Vending Business and the way people think about "Starting the Business". Our Revolutionary & Innovative Mobile Electric Coffee Bikes, Food Carts, Cold Brew Bikes, Ice-Cream Bikes and more are the perfect solutions for young Entrepreneurs and Our Corporate Clients.
Not finished yet, we have something else for you.;)
We’ve been using our imaginations with bicycles for a long time. Our family line’s parent company Ferla Bikes has helped revolutionize the world of commercial bikes and carts for years. The successful venture has, and continues to position dreamers to start fully operational, mobile, environmentally-friendly businesses for the equivalent of a month’s rent at a brick and mortar. Since helping big companies like Tiffany & Co, Sugarfina, and Google, the Ferla Family has set its sights on helping a new type of rider — the family. Building off the affordability, sustainability, and adventurous excitement behind our commercial bikes, Ferla Family Bikes is here to make the world a more clean, active, and fun place for children and their parents to get around.
Ready to check-in?
If it sounds like you, don't hesitate and apply - send us your CV in English. (We will ignore emails without CV and Cover Letter)
IMPORTANT: Please let us know why you want to work with us? What makes you excited about this position? Why we should hire you?
Ferla BikesWhy Work Here?
If you are ready to take the next step toward advancing your career, discover how Ferla Bikes is transforming beyond.
Ferla Bikes is a global leader in the design and manufacture of commercial tricycles and cargo bikes. At Ferla Bikes we are changing the reality of the street vending business and the way people think about "starting the business". Our revolutionary & innovative mobile electric coffee bikes, food carts, cold brew bikes, ice cream bikes, and more are the perfect solutions for young entrepreneurs and our corporate clients.
895 N. Todd AveLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Ferla Bikes