Ferguson Fulton, MS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation’s infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a DC Maintenance Technician.
- · Operate and maintain a wide variety of mechanical tools
- · Perform routine operating functions and troubleshooting on all equipment
- · Repair damaged equipment back to good working order by utilizing mechanical knowledge to problem solve
- · Maintain production equipment in a manner that meets organization standards and ensures minimum equipment downtime
- · Research, evaluate, and recommend new maintenance equipment and tools to enhance the capabilities of the maintenance team
- · Set, calibrate, or adjust equipment, machinery, and instruments so that it complies with production specifications or instructions
- · Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems
- · Responsible for painting various surfaces as required and in accordance with established safety procedures
- · Performs all job duties in accordance with OSHA standards
- · Ability to effectively utilize standard hand tools (hammer, pliers, screwdriver, etc.)
- · Ability to effectively utilize specialty hand tools (pipe wrench, soldering and welding equipment, etc.)
- · Ability to effectively utilize electric tools (table saw, jigsaw, circular/miter saw, etc.)
- · Ability to organize and prioritize work
- · Ability to effectively communicate verbally
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
FergusonWhy Work Here?
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families.
Real EstateView all jobs at Ferguson