Cabinetry Installation Service Technician
Ferguson Centennial, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ferguson cabinet division, is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for an Installation Service Technician. If you have a love of meeting people and providing great customer service coupled with an interest in contributing directly to the bottom line of a multi-billion-dollar organization, this is the position for you!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm or completion.
As Installation Service Technician, you will:
Work on punch list items for newly installed cabinets in new homes.
Perform all functions of cabinet installation.
- Prompt and reliable attendance.
- Ability to interact professionally and courteously with customers, home owners, builders and superintendents.
- Develop positive working relationships with coworkers, supervisors and company management.
- Additional duties as required.
Prior experience in installation and service within our industry is preferred. A successful Cabinet Installation Service Technician will possess the following:
- Prior experience in the field of cabinet installation
- Experience with carpentry
- Familiarity with our products
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving and listening skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- The ability to deal with a vast array of customers with varying levels of product knowledge
- Ability to lift 50+ pound objects frequently and 90+ pound objects occasionally
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
ConstructionView all jobs at Ferguson