If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its associates nationwide sounds good to you, Ferguson may just be the place for you. Our people are our biggest asset and share a common passion for customer service, which has helped shape us into the industry leader we are today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Non-CDL Delivery Driver. If you have familiarity and experience with warehousing, shipping, receiving, or delivery coupled with a commitment to great customer service, this is the position for you!
As a Non-CDL Delivery Driver, you will:
Deliver materials to the customer, which includes assistance with unloading, ensuring delivery of ticket with material, and collecting payment, if necessary
- Pick up customer returns, validating product match for credit requests as necessary
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections, fuel the truck as needed, and report any problems or issues to supervisor
- Comply with all DOT (Department of Transportation) standards and regulations
- Assist Warehouse personnel with pulling and preparing orders for shipment, as well as receiving, verifying, staging and stocking all incoming material
A background in warehouse operations and logistics, including shipping, receiving and delivery is preferred. A successful Non-CDL Driver will possess the following:
- Working knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- Product knowledge or the ability to quickly learn it
- General computer skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
As a large, successful company who prides itself on its stability, Ferguson can offer a competitive benefits package which includes the following: medical (two plans to choose from), dental, vision, disability, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (holidays, vacation, sick, personal, and floating holidays), recognition programs, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.