We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Showroom Sales Consultant.
- Work with a wide range of customers, including builders, designers, and homeowners, to sell a wide range of products, which may include lighting, appliances, high end fixtures and cabinetry
- Respond to inquiries with accurate pricing, inventory and delivery information
- Prepare job quotations and submittals
- Assist customers, both by appointment and walk-ins, while utilizing suggestive sales techniques and handling complaints timely and accurately
- Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge to promote a professional image in the field
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred, but prior experience in Sales, especially within our industry, will be considered
- A strong sales presence
- Problem solving, leadership and listening skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- The ability to deal with a vast array of customers with varying levels of product knowledge
- Understand the basics of design and interior decorating
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families-geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.