Showroom Customer Service Representative
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Showroom Customer Service Representative.
- Assist customers on the showroom floor with finished plumbing, lighting & appliance selections
- Educate customers on the selection process to create the kitchen and/or bath of their dreams
- Build lasting relationships with customers by attentively following up on inquires and purchases
- Acquire and maintain sufficient product knowledge and strive to continually increase knowledge base
- Participate in on and offsite meetings, trainings, and events as required
- Work a standard schedule including 4 weekdays and every Saturday (NO SUNDAYS)
- High school degree required
- 2 years of retail sales experience is recommended
- Ability to develop business relationships with customers and coworkers
- Passion about home trends and/or design building/remodeling
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families-geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.