Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with an assigned customer base, including key accounts, insuring their satisfaction with our products and services at all times.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products and services, and to provide sales support.
- Assist customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise.
- Complete sales transactions and assist customers with product information, delivery, and other services.
- Two (2) years of experience is preferred.Applies broader job knowledge of established processes and procedures that are relevant to own job.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.).
- Requires giving and/or receiving verbal and written communication.
- Requires sitting for extended periods.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson is a top-rated national wholesale supplier of commercial and residential plumbing supplies. However, our expertise goes far beyond the plumbing industry. We're a diverse distributor with business in multiple industries including waterworks, fire and fabrication, HVAC/R and more. Our customer-first approach has contributed to our growth from a local distributor to a national company with nearly $17-billion in annual sales. With more than 27,000 associates at over 1,400 locations, we take pride in providing world-class products and services to our customers.