CDL Delivery Driver Class A or B - Home Daily
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CDL Delivery Truck Driver – Home Daily
Hours: 6:30 AM - 4:30 PM
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation’s infrastructure from the ground up. Would you like a truck driving career where you can be home daily with no nights or weekends? Join our team today!!
We offer competitive Pay & Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(K) savings plan with company match
- PTO (paid time off)
- 6 paid holidays, 3 floating holidays
- Sick days
- Personal days
- Disability (Short term and Long term)
- Life Insurance
- Associate Discounts
- Wellness Programs and Incentives
- 6:30 AM shift start time
- Off weekends
- Home Daily
CDL Delivery Truck Driver Qualifications
- A background in Warehouse operations and logistics, including shipping, receiving and delivery is preferred.
- Valid CDL Class A or B license
- Prior commercial truck driving experience is strongly preferred
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to lift items that weigh up to of 50lbs
- General computer skills
- Product knowledge or the ability to quickly learn it
CDL Delivery Truck Driver Responsibilities
- Deliver materials to the customer, which includes assistance with unloading, ensuring delivery of ticket with material, and collecting payment, if necessary
- Pick up customer returns, validating product match for credit requests as necessary
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections, fuel the truck as needed, and report any problems or issues to supervisor
- Comply with all DOT (Department of Transportation) standards and regulations
- Comply with Safety/FEI policies and procedures
- Assist Warehouse personnel with pulling and preparing orders for shipment as needed, as well as receiving, verifying, staging and stocking incoming material.
- Work overtime as needed
Ferguson EnterpriseWhy Work Here?
Great career opportunity with benefits with room for growth!
Ferguson, LLC, headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, United States, is the largest U.S distributor of plumbing supplies, PVF, waterworks and fire and fabrication products. It is also a major distributor of HVAC equipment and industrial products and services.
2703 Ackley AveRichmond, VA
Transportation and Storage