Order Entry Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Order Entry Clerks are responsible for the daily review and processing of all sales orders and LTAs. Works closely with other departments to get the orders released quickly and efficiently. The ideal team member will have high energy, likes working in a fast paced environment, and can easily adapt to priority changes. Full-time Temporary position available on 1st shift. Work is in a climate controlled manufacturing facility with a friendly environment and a small company feel.
If this is not an accurate description of who you are, please do not apply—this position is not a good fit.
- Review purchase orders for standard requirements and for correct pricing.
- Enter customer orders and Long-Term Agreement (LTA) into ERP system
- Responds to customer when discrepancies exist.
- Coordinate with engineering department on revision of quotes to match PO
- Properly file POs in the computer filing system
- Analyze reports for errors or exceptions
- Responsible for creation of ECO process for new parts
- Assist with the compiling of information needed to release work to the shop floor
- Keep sensitive customer or company information confidential
- Interface with Engineering Department, Operation Management, and Customer Service
- Backup to issue material for the Laser Department
- Perform other duties within department as assigned
- All of these objectives must be carried out in a safe and appropriate manner while maintaining an acceptable level of quality and efficiency.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft office a must
- ERP system experience (Epicor a plus)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
Other Skills and Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving skills.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications and large ERP system (Epicor).
- Demonstrates a strong customer focus along with a great work ethic.
- Must work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team.
- Ability to identify issues, makes decisions, and resolves problems.
- Must be able to react well under pressure and treat others with respect.
- Ability to work occasional overtime and weekends.
- Demonstrate reliability and good attendance.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds on a daily basis
- Able to bend, twist, turn, carry, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, etc
- Able to sit for prolonged periods
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special projects.
We offer competitive benefits, 401K matching, paid time-off, and paid holidays.
291 Conover Dr. FranklinFranklin, OH
Get fresh Order Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.