- $17 to $19 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Are you fascinated by manufacturing? Do you like putting things together? Are you looking for a role that allows you to follow the routines and procedures to get a predictable outcome? We are looking for Production Associates who can work with his or her hands, using tools and machines to assemble a variety of products. You’ll be reading and understanding our blueprints and schematics to put parts together and conduct quality control checks. You will also have the chance to work with our engineers in developing our products to help make them more reliable and the manufacturing process more efficient. We offer growing possibilities for advancement and career development. Join our team and receive on-the-job training, competitive pay and benefits.
Work is in a climate-controlled manufacturing facility with a friendly environment and a small company feel. Full-time position available on 1st shift. Positions come with benefits and a retention plan with increases.
If this is not an accurate description of who you are, please do not apply—this position is not a good fit.
- 1st shift: Monday - Thursday 6:00 am - 4:30 pm Overtime possible daily and Fridays
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following and possess the following;
- Perform various manufacturing operations (Material Handling, Deburr, Marking, or Rivet)
- Read and interpret specifications manuals or assembly blueprints and schematics to plan building or assembly operations
- Verify functioning, conformance to customer specification and machine capabilities by conducting quality control checks
- Great hand eye coordination
- Ability to multi-task
- Good work ethic
- Willing to learn
- Good attendance
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred but not required
- Basic computer skills
- Able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds on a daily basis
- Able to bend, twist, turn, carry, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, etc
- Able to successfully pass vision screens
- Able to sit for prolonged periods
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special projects.
- This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. Ferco Aerospace will require proof of status prior to employment.
We offer competitive benefits, 401K matching, paid time-off, and paid holidays.
Ferco AerospaceGreenwood, IN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.