- The Marketing Specialist will assist in the development and implementation of all marketing related activities, in order to help the company achieve and exceed annual sales budget goals, as well as annual marketing goals set forth by the Sr. VP Sales & Marketing and Marketing Manager.
- Assist in the implementation of long and short-range marketing campaigns and programs for the company, under the direction of the Marketing Manager to achieve approved annual goals & objectives.
- Responsible for assisting in the development and creation of new product literature by working with various team group members to solicit information and collaborating with graphic designers by providing content for layouts.
- Responsible for coordinating National and Regional Tradeshows, Industry Association Events and Distributor and End-Customer Events, under the direction of the Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for content management in online sales enablement platform, as well as online literature store, ensuring materials are up to date and available for sales team members, distributors and customers.
- Responsible for updating and managing the Fenner Dunlop Online Store including, promotional items inventory, apparel, trade show products, etc, and maintaining annual budget sheet on spend per user/per year.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Belt Sample program, under the direction of the Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for general Market Research/ Competitive Research and analysis.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of prospect and customer contact database for use in direct mail campaigns, email blasts, etc.
- Assist in the distribution of quarterly customer satisfaction surveys, managing feedback from surveys, and organizing results into useful reports to meet ISO requirements.
- Responsible for processing all Fenner Funds requests and Marketing Purchase Orders and Invoices, as approved by Marketing Manager.
- Comfortable working within a team environment, as well as with key team members from different departments.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Supporting the sales team and customers with marketing collateral, coordination of tradeshows meetings and events, new collateral creation and collateral maintenance, supporting new product launches, social media posts and campaigning, promotional item management and fulfillment requests, assisting presentation development and budget tracking.
- Responsible for assisting with tracking the success of marketing activities, such as campaign engagement/ROI/ results, etc. from various marketing programs.
- Assists in the creation of various presentation materials for meetings and events.
- Assists with general day to day marketing inquiries and requests by sales, service and general Fenner Dunlop team members and provides support.
- Occasional (up to 25%) business travel will be required for supporting tradeshows, events, and meetings.
- All other Duties as assigned.
Scope of Responsibility
- Responsible for supporting achievement of annual sales revenue and profitability targets, working within the defined marketing programs budget through regular collaboration with the marketing department colleagues, sales, customer service, supply chain and technology departments (along with others as required).
- Responsible for representing the organization with trade media and at trade shows/industry conferences, with marketing services vendors, and with distribution partners (TCSDs/ASDs)
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications from an accredited University
- 1-3 Years Experience in Marketing, Sales, Communications or related function (part time/internships acceptable with valid references)
- Experience in industrial segment (manufacturing or distribution) preferred
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Analytical, Interpersonal, Organizational & Mechanical Skills
- Budget, Time & Project Management
- Customer Support
- Decision Making
- Detail Oriented
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communications
- Work Independently
- Written Communications
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to work shifts, weekends, and/or holidays
- Frequent manual dexterity
- Travel of 10-25%
- Must possess driver's license
- Competitive Benefits Package offered to all employees (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Competitive vacation package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- 401k match of $1 for $1 up to 6% of salary
- Company Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement