Do you enjoy working in a fast and challenging environment?! Need sales coaching and training? If so Fenix Consulting Group has the perfect opportunity for you! Immediate full time, entry level openings are currently available in sales and retail! We will train!
Entry Level Retail Sales | Full Training | Full Benefits
Fenix Consulting Group is now hiring entry level individuals with an interest in sales and retail for the Junior Account Manager position. This entry level sales position involves learning marketing, sales, and customer service techniques necessary to develop you into a successful retail sales account manager and potentially, a market director at one of our locations.
All of our entry level team members spend two weeks in concentrated hands on sales training before moving into a leadership position within our company. Career minded individuals who are interested in an executive role undergo a management training program where they are coached one on one in the areas of leadership, recruiting, team management, administration, public speaking, and financial management. They are provided self assessment tools and career timelines to chart their progress in order to evaluate what professional development remains to accomplish their careers goals.
We know that our success depends on finding and developing solid team players. That is why our company culture promotes an educational, fun, and competitive workplace where results are delivered and our people are provided the opportunity to constantly challenge themselves to grow on a professional and personal level.
This is an ENTRY LEVEL (inside) sales position with the opportunity to grow into a leadership position. Full training will be provided for all the responsibilities we would expect you to perform.
- Meeting daily sales and production goals
- Communicating one on one with customers and conducting promotional presentations
- Increasing brand and service awareness inside large retail stores
- Working on customer retention and service upgrades by building relationship
- Driving new customer acquisitions by presenting service savings and benefits
- Maintaining a positive and fun work environment
- Developing a leadership role in sales, coaching, and team development
- Hourly,Commission, and Bonuses
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities - we're growing!
- Full Training- one on one coaching from our management team
- Traveling and networking opportunities
- Awesome team building activities and outings!
- The opportunity to work in one of the "Best Places to Work in Orange County"!!!
The ideal candidate for the retail sales position must possess:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Passion for excellent customer service
- An assertive and positive attitude
- Ability to learn and execute marketing and sales programs
- Flexibility in schedule to work full time hours
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
- An eagerness to work with people and help others
Fenix Consulting Group is growing rapidly and we are willing to train career minded individuals for leadership and management opportunities; must be willing to work hard in an entry level position. All openings are ideal for recent graduates, or professionals with customer service, marketing, or sales experience!
Check us out at: www.fenixconsultinggroup.com
Candidates With The Following Interests Or Experience Are Encouraged To Apply: Entry Level, Entry Level Sales, Management, Sales Management, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Sales and Marketing, Sales and Marketing, Business Development, Customer Service, Customer Service and Sales, Sales, Entry Level Sales, Sports Management, Entertainment, Advertising, Public Relations, Management Training, Sales Training, Public Relations, Full Time, Full Time Inside Sales, Inside Sales, Sales Internship, Management Internship, Promotions, Direct Marketing, Promotional Sales, Business Development, Entertainment, Client Management, Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or Sales Representative, or Sales Associate, Marketing Campaigns, Direct Advertising, Client Relations, Retail, Retail Sales, Hospitality, Sales Experience, College Graduates, Entry Level Marketing.
Year after year we've been recognized by both Orange County Business Journal and Orange County Register as one of the TOP companies to work for.
Fenix Consulting Group
Why Work Here?Fenix Consulting Group was founded on a mission to help increase consumer loyalty and strengthen name-brand recognition for some of the largest and most recognized brands in the United States. In 2011, we opened our doors in Orange, CA as one single office with approximately 15 people on our staff. Since then we have opened over 27 offices across the nation and now have close to 400 people in our organization. Year after year we've been recognized by both Orange County Business Journal and Orange County Register as one of the TOP companies to work for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSNGnky4pgE
Ranked back to back years by OC Register "Top Workplaces" and OC Business Journal's "Best Places to Work in Orange County!"
Orange County, CA