ARE YOU A RESULTS ORIENTED INDIVIDUAL? DO YOU LIKE TO WIN? ARE YOU HIGHLY MOTIVATED?
If so, we are looking for you! At Fenix Consulting Group, we are specifically looking for competitive and sports-minded individuals who are looking for an opportunity to gain experience, advance in their career and win at life!
The Sales Representative position is highly performance based, involves face to face retail sales (masks required), and offers the opportunity to advance into a Managerial or Market Director role (with great performance and once requirements are met).
- Representing our clients' brands and maintaining knowledge of their products.
- Providing interactive presentations and qualifying potential customers.
- Increasing brand and services awareness.
- Assisting in customer acquisition and existing account upgrades.
- Improving customer retention.
- Meeting client sales objectives.
- Participating in day to day training.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has interest in sales, marketing, and business development
- Enjoys working in a team, communicating, and building relationships
- Confidently and creatively expresses their unique self
- Pushes past their comfort zone to keep growing
- Can find value in mistakes and experiences
- Looking to hold a position in leadership or management
- Has a passion for teaching and developing others
- Is eager to leave their mark on the world
- And again, thrives on competition
Advantages of working with us:
- Competency based promotion and compensation
- Constant feedback and performance recognition
- Traveling and networking opportunities
- Community and charity involvement
- Benefits including medical/dental/vision, paid sick leave and cell phone reimbursement
Click on "Apply Now" to send us your resume. If your background meets the qualifications for this position, you can expect a call from our recruiting team within the next 24 hours.
Important Information About Our Interviewing/Hiring Process and COVID-19:
The health and safety of our team, our clients, and candidates is a top priority. Amidst the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, our commitment to hiring top talent and helping them thrive professionally is stronger than ever. At this moment in time, Fenix Consulting Group (FCG) will be conducting our hiring process virtually and conducting interviews via phone or video until further notice.
All candidates selected for a remote interview will be provided with all the required instructions to aid in a smooth, professional yet personal experience. Individuals offered a career opportunity with FCG, will be required to follow cautionary health and hygiene guidelines. Our team has seamlessly transitioned to a hybrid-remote model for training and development but given the nature of the position itself (in-person retail sales), it is ever more important for us to ensure a clean, safe, and healthy environment for our employees, clients, and customers. Thank you for your interest in Fenix Consulting Group.
Year after year we've been recognized by both Orange County Business Journal and Orange County Register as one of the TOP companies to work for.
Fenix Consulting Group
Why Work Here?Fenix Consulting Group was founded on a mission to help increase consumer loyalty and strengthen name-brand recognition for some of the largest and most recognized brands in the United States. In 2011, we opened our doors in Orange, CA as one single office with approximately 15 people on our staff. Since then we have opened over 27 offices across the nation and now have close to 400 people in our organization. Year after year we've been recognized by both Orange County Business Journal and Orange County Register as one of the TOP companies to work for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSNGnky4pgE
Ranked back to back years by OC Register "Top Workplaces" and OC Business Journal's "Best Places to Work in Orange County!"