Management Trainee / Full Time + Paid Training!
Fenix Consulting Group Orange, CA
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a natural leader? Do you enjoy working with a team and teaching others? Then this might just be the position you have been looking for! We are currently hiring growth minded individuals who are seeking a career opportunity in management for our Sales Management Trainee opening.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Greeting and engaging customers
- Conducting sales presentations
- Managing customer accounts
- Driving sales, customer acquisition and retention
- Undergoing a sales and management training program
- Building, leading, and coaching a sales team
- Training and developing others
In this role you are responsible for setting the pace in your own customer interaction and sales acquisition while learning the ins-and-outs of leading a team and driving sales performance. Full paid training is provided on the following skill sets:
- Team leadership
- Store management
- Interviewing and hiring
- Team building
- Customer engagement
- Customer acquisition and retention
- Sales and marketing
- Business development
- Business administration
- and more!
Our ideal fit is someone who :
- Is looking for something outside of the standard 9-5 clock; seeking a career!
- Has natural leadership skills yet maintains a great student mentality.
- Working on or received a degree (or intention to pursue field work) in business, entrepreneurship, or a related field
- Comes from a background that has built a competitive drive and great team skills (maybe from past sports or fraternity / sorority groups or academic success)
Compensation This is a full-time position with hands-on training. The compensation range is between $45,000 to $60,000+ a year to start; the package includes hourly pay with an opportunity to make uncapped commissions. Other perks include competitive bonuses and incentives!
Important Information About Our Interviewing/Hiring Process and COVID-19:
The health and safety of our team, our clients, and candidates is a top priority. Amidst the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, our commitment to hiring top talent and helping them thrive professionally is stronger than ever. At this moment in time, Fenix Consulting Group (FCG) will be conducting our hiring process virtually and conducting interviews via phone or video until further notice.
All candidates selected for a remote interview will be provided with all the required instructions to aid in a smooth, professional yet personal experience. Individuals offered a career opportunity with FCG, will be required to follow cautionary health and hygiene guidelines. Our team has seamlessly transitioned to a hybrid-remote model for training and development but given the nature of the position itself (in-person retail sales), it is ever more important for us to ensure a clean, safe, and healthy environment for our employees, clients, and customers. Thank you for your interest in Fenix Consulting Group.
Year after year we've been recognized by both Orange County Business Journal and Orange County Register as one of the TOP companies to work for.
Fenix Consulting GroupWhy Work Here?
Ranked back to back years by OC Register "Top Workplaces" and OC Business Journal's "Best Places to Work in Orange County!"
Fenix Consulting Group was founded on a mission to help increase consumer loyalty and strengthen name-brand recognition for some of the largest and most recognized brands in the United States. In 2011, we opened our doors in Orange, CA as one single office with approximately 15 people on our staff. Since then we have opened over 27 offices across the nation and now have close to 400 people in our organization. Year after year we've been recognized by both Orange County Business Journal and Orange County Register as one of the TOP companies to work for.
333 City Blvd WOrange, CA