Our growing retail division is looking for helpful and qualified individuals to join our team as a Sales and Marketing Representative. In this position, you are a vital member of our sales team, helping to represent our clients and respond to new and existing customer queries.
**Experience in customer service is preferred but not required; full paid training is provided.**
Job Description: The ultimate goal of the Sales and Marketing Representative is to build and maintain strong customer relationships to ensure smooth sales transactions and promote continual growth within our retail division. This position involves face to face inside retail sales; it does NOT involve telemarketing or cold calling.
- Providing customer assistance in store on new accounts, service statuses, and relevant problems.
- Providing data to help the operations team with sales quality.
- Interpreting and monitoring sales performance indicators.
- Understand tracking tools and report on important sales and customer information.
- Submit customer service agreements and keep a record of sales trends.
- Work closely with different team members to master and fine-tune sales skills.
- Maintain knowledge of all new service products and features (including competitors).
- Monitor pending customer orders to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience.
- Communicate with market managers and suggest sales process improvement.
** Paid training is provided; you must be willing to learn and step out of your comfort zone! **
Requirements: Our ideal candidate for this position embodies a people-oriented professional with great interpersonal skills and knowledge (or interest in learning) sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to understand/learn how to interpret sales metrics and be highly goal-oriented. We also expect you to perform well in a fast-paced, high energy team environment and have an exceptional interest in helping customers. Other requirements:
- A genuine interest in helping customers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Teamwork and motivational skills.
- General understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Associates degree in a relevant field is a plus (not required).
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus (not required).
- Bilingual (not required).
Apply Now to send us your resume today for immediate consideration. Qualified candidates for this position will receive a call from our Careers Department to schedule an interview within the week. Good Luck!
Year after year we've been recognized by both Orange County Business Journal and Orange County Register as one of the TOP companies to work for.