Are you looking to switch your nine to five? Looking for a growing career opportunity in sales and marketing? Fenix Consulting Group is the fastest growing sales and consulting firm in Orange County, CA. We are actively preparing to open doors in eight new markets by 2020 and are always looking to add smart, and talented individuals to the Fenix team!
The Entry Level Business Development Associate opening is a position for someone who wants to grow and challenge their sales career and wants to work with hot brands like Amazon, DirecTV, AT&T, Apple, and Vizio just to name a few!
What you should expect when you work for Fenix Consulting Group:
- Thorough sales and marketing training
- Generous compensation plan (base pay with opportunity to make uncapped commissions). Annual average $30K to $55K for modest performers; top performers making over $50k to $100K on average.
- + Competitive bonuses and incentive programs!
- Benefits package (health, dental, and vision through UnitedHealthCare).
- Company perks like cell phone reimbursement, travel opportunities, team outings, networking opportunities, and a fun and competitive team environment
- Managing partner career opportunities
- Job security based on personal performance
- An "IN" to a booming industry with a growing company!
What we expect from our team of Entry Level Business Development Associates:
- Promote client's promotional sales and increase brand awareness
- Educate customers on our client's brands, products, and services
- Help drive client sales and impact customer retention and brand loyalty
- Lead service promotion presentations
- Monitor campaign performance and development
- Complete training for the oversight of multiple office and retail locations
- Ability to staff multiple locations throughout Orange County, CA (headquarters and big-box retailers)
- Ability to stand for 5-8 hours per day
- Personal/reliable transportation
- Must pass background check + drug test
- Full-time flexibility (evenings and weekends)
- Authorized to work in the United States
- A desire for personal and professional growth
- Professional conduct and image
- Strong communication skills
- Student mentality with a natural leadership ability
- A positive and professional demeanor
Click on Apply Now to send us your resume for immediate consideration!
Hiring Location: Orange, CA (ST).