We are looking for an experienced, detail & people-oriented business professional to join our Sales Team. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you are the point person for all things sales projects related, ensuring the accurate delivery of our high-touch service for our internal and external customers.
Who We Are
All Industrial Electric Supply, Inc. (AIES) is a profitable and privately held Bay Area distributor who is committed to long term growth. Our leadership team has worked well together for years, and many employees are long term. We share the belief in and are driven by our guiding principles and passionate devotion to improve and grow. We encourage diversity of all types and understand that it enriches our decisions and experiences. We are proud of our dynamic growth trajectory and believe in promoting from within.
The Sales Coordinator supports the Director of Sales in an executive assistant capacity, serving as the point person for team members and customers alike; keeping schedules, maintaining documentation and developing/updating workflows to increase efficiencies. Working alongside the Projects Team, providing the lift to the overall project management and delivery process, with the goal to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and deliver on our commitment to our valued customers.
- Administrative & Executive Assistance for the Director of Sales:
- Coordination of sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Responding to customer information requests and providing after-sales support when requested
- Managing and facilitating the storage and sorting of financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Process Management & Task Support for the Projects Team:
- Execution of project tasks, duties, and schedules; including, managing and facilitating the processing of all project orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Communicating with customers regarding project timelines, updates, unforeseen delays or issues, and processing related documents, i.e., change orders, calendars, etc.
- Monitoring the team’s progress, identifying issues/challenges and proposing change improvements to facilitate efficient delivery of services
- Assisting in the preparation and organization of promotional material or events
- Proven experience in an administrative support capacity; experience as a sales coordinator, project administrator or manager, considered a plus;
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office, Google Suite)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; high-level proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude for problem-solving & natural curiosity
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree in business administration or relevant field, and Project Management certification a huge plus
What We Provide
The AIES team is committed to and strives continually to deliver on our Guiding Principles: 1) Customer Obsession, 2) Best Professional Experience of Your Life, and, 3) Passion for Profitable Growth. Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We believe in and work diligently to hire the best and work just as hard to retain our top talent through reward, recognition for contributions, and internal mobility. We believe in promoting from within, and take great care to nurture our team members and set them up for success in whatever career path they choose to pursue. We offer a variety of benefits, including a competitive compensation package, training to support your growth, a rich health plan for you and qualified dependents, and a 401K program with a generous company match.
If you think our profile sounds like a match for you and you possess the critical requirements for the role, please submit your resumé, cover letter, and salary expectation for immediate consideration. We will contact you.
AIES is an Equal Opportunity Employer and proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace.