HR Executive Assistant
- Expired: November 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
HR Executive Assistant
Founded in 1889, the Felton Institute has a 133-year history of innovation in services for vulnerable children, families, and adults. Felton’s mission is to respond to human needs with cutting edge social services and treatment that combine the best social science research with cultural sensitivity, a deep respect for the consumer, and a commitment to social justice.
The HR Executive Assistant position requires assisting the Chief People Officer in planning, developing and managing all operations of HR. This position requires a highly motivated individual with a passion of working with other team members and a desire to sustain and strengthen team relationships. The position additionally requires supporting CPO in ensuring their time is effectively leveraged. The successful applicant will be someone who is enthusiastic and quick learner who is willing to learn new skills in order to meet the needs of the team and the organization.
Program Specific Responsibilities
- Provide executive support to the CPO.
- Manage/maintain CPO’s calendar and daily operations.
- Facilitates cross-functional HR coordination and outreach to ensure effective alignment of teams/divisions.
- Work with CPO to oversee: general client/staff communications/presentations, etc.
- Assist CPO by composing, proof-reading and preparing of correspondence
- Interacts with senior executives and other employees in a professional manner.
- Manages and supports the CPO in variety of complex and routine projects/deadlines.
- Utilizes sound judgment in determining which tasks can be personally handled and which require to the attention of the CPO
- Handle high-level inquiries quickly, proactively, and follows through on tasks to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate departments
- Candidate should be a proactive problem solver.
- Ability to work consultatively with all levels of leadership.
- Priortize high customer service.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of three (3) or more years of experience in an assistant/supportive role
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent educational/work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with a variety of computer software applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat).
- Work experience with a non-profit, preferrable in the social services field or at a community health clinic.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize projects and follow through
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
- Ability to be a team player with a welcoming attitude
- Stronger work ethic
SEND RESUMES TO: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
BusinessView all jobs at Felton Institute
Get fresh Human Resources Executive Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.